- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
- North Penn School Board Holds Reorganization Meeting
Listen to these shows on demand right now
NP Looking At Energy-Saving Deal
The North Penn School Board is looking at a plan to use less electricity during peak periods. The board could vote next week on a contract with a company called EnerNoc, which will help it save money on power by providing meters, computer software and advice. The school district would get back $175,000 from the PJM Grid over three years for taking energy-saving steps, with EnerNoc getting a 15-percent cut.