- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Judge Clears Way For CB East Stadium
A Bucks County judge has dismissed a complaint from a Buckingham couple, clearing the way for a sports stadium at Central Bucks East High School. The township supervisors approved plans for the stadium nine years ago, and it has been tied up in court ever since. In a written opinion, Judge Clyde Waite said the high school has been there for many years, with athletic fields, and the stadium would not alter the character of the neighborhood in any substantial way.