- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Methacton School District Officials Talking Turf
Artificial turf could be in the works for the football field at Methacton High School. District Superintendent Timothy Quinn Tuesday night proposed installing it there as well as at one of the existing soccer fields at the high school. He told the school board with interest rates as low as they are, the time is right to discuss upgrading the outdooor facilities of the district. The $3,500,000 project would also include handicapped accessible walkways, restrooms, a new scoreboard and a new P-A system. Conduit would be placed under the artificial turf fields in case Worcester Township officials would allow the district to install field lights. The school board has authorized contacting township officials to get that discussion underway.