- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
HH Trades Ads For Athletes’ Training
The Hatboro-Horsham School District and the Horsham Athletic Club have signed an agreement that will make professional training available to student athletes at no cost to them or the schools.
Under a new policy that allows advertising in the stadium and other areas, the club is giving the training in return for banners in the stadium and weight room and a full-page ad in the high school events program.
The Horsham Athletic Club will also maintain equipment as needed, and the deal should save the schools about $9,000 a year.