- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
- North Penn School Board Holds Reorganization Meeting
Listen to these shows on demand right now
No Raffle Sales At Souderton Games
Souderton Area school officials have turned down a sports booster group’s request to allow raffle ticket sales during high school football games.
Superintendent of Schools Frederick Johnson says the district asked for a legal opinion and found out that Franconia Township, where the high school is located, does not allow small games of chance, which would include fundraising raffles.