- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Official Proposes Tax Freeze For Preserved Property
An East Rockhill Township Supervisor wants the Pennridge School Board to consider freezing taxes on preserved land.
Dave Nyman says it would provide a preservation incentive, and the district would not lose much revenue.
Bucks County and the township already have tax freezes on the books for property preserved through the Open Space and Farmland Preservation Programs, but the school district does not.