- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Professors at State Universities Approve Contract
The faculty members of the 14 state owned universities in Pennsylvania have approved a new contract. It gives them raises ranging between 3.50 and 7.00%. The State System of Higher Education Board of Directors votes on the contract March 20th. The faculty members have been without a contract for more than a year-and-a-half. The contract affects about 5,500 professors statewide.