- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Property Taxes on the Way Up in NPSD
The North Penn School Board has approved a proposed final budget for the next school year. The spending plan totals almost $215,000,000 and includes a 1.7% property tax hike. That translates into about $55 for the average homeowner. District officials say the increase will ensure continuity of their educational program for the next year. The school board will take final action on the budget June 20th.