- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Souderton Area School Board Vote in Favor of Budget
Taxpayers in the Souderton Area School District with a home assessed at 150-thousand dollars will pay an extra 37 dollars for the 2013-14 school year, after the board voted 6-2 to approve the final budget at 108-million dollars. There was a gap in the budget of 800-thousand dollars, but the increase to taxpayers will cover the shortfall. The final budget includes a real estate tax. The yearly tax bill for residents stands at just over 42-hundred dollars.