- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Penn State Tournament Bound
The Penn State Nittany Lions return to the NCAA tournament for the first time since 2001. The 10th seeded Nittany Lions meet 7th seeded Temple on Thursday in Tuscon, Arizona. Penn State was 7-3 during the final month of the season and carried that momentum into the conference tournament where they were upended by Ohio State in the finals 71-60. Penn State is lead by senior Talor Battle who averaged 20 points per game during the season. Jeff Brooks averages 13 points while leading the team in rebounding with 6.5 per game. Penn State is making its ninth appearance in the NCAA tournament where they have an overall record 9-10 record. The Nittany Lions trail the all-time series with Temple 59-32. Temple ended Penn State's run in 2001 in the Sweet Sixteen round. WNPV's radio coverage on Thursday begins at 1:30pm.