Select a news topic from the list below, then select a news article to read.
Re-broadcast of the borough's 250th Anniversary from June 15th, 2013 with Darryl Berger and Jeff Nolan.
Summer Spectacular Ticket Give-a-way Rules
1. There is no purchase necessary.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age by June 1, 2013, in order to receive two (2) raffle tickets: one for the regular entertainment tickets and one for the Grand Prize.
3. Raffle tickets are limited to one of each color per person per ticket giveaway.
4. No raffle tickets will be given out after we have been awarding prizes for 30 minutes.
5. Winners must be present when their raffle ticket is selected in order to claim prize.
6. Grand Prizes and Runner-Up Grand Prizes are limited to one per household (family members living at same address) per season.
7. There is no cash alternative for any selected prize. Winners are entitled only to receive the prize(s) that they have won. Any trades with other winners are at your own risk.
8. Player’s entry and acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use their name, photograph or other likeness or voice for purposes of advertising and promotion on behalf of WNPV Radio and the sponsoring businesses of “The Summer Spectacular Ticket Giveaway,” without further compensation and the Grand Prize and Runner-Up winners must fill out an "Affidavit of Eligibility” attesting to this.
9. Winner’s acceptance of any prize relieves WNPV and its participating sponsors of any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
10. Any taxes incurred through the winning of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
WNPV Radio, an award-winning News/Talk/Sports station in Lansdale,
PA, is seeking full-time business-to-business sales people to market radio
advertising to businesses in Montgomery and Bucks Counties. Knowledge
of the area, dependable transportation, and sales experience a must. Broad-
cast sales experience a plus. Commission. Send resume to:
WNPV Radio is also seeking a Newscaster/Producer. Must have news
writing skills, be able to edit digital audio and deliver morning newscasts.
Will also act as producer for morning and mid-day programs. Radio
No phone calls, please. EOE.
Audere-est-facere. Latin scholars and soccer fans know the importance of the phrase to Advertising Consultant Joe Moskal. A member of the WNPV staff since 1983 and full time sales since 1987, Joe works with many local business owners to provide effective advertising campaigns, often lending his voice to their commercials as well.
While Joe and his wife Linda do not have any children of their own, and with all due respect to their cats Natasha and Allene, they do have relationships with young adults around the world having hosted many foreign exchange students over the years.
Joe spent his high school years as a "Royal Lancer" at Bishop McDevitt and has a B.A. in Communications from LaSalle University. Joe's favorite sport is soccer and is a season ticket holder to Red Bull games. No one at the radio station understands this either.