Select a news topic from the list below, then select a news article to read.
2014 Schedule coming soon Iron Pigs Radio Schedule.
Summer Spectacular Ticket Give-a-way Rules
1. There is no purchase necessary.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age by June 1, 2015, in order to receive two (2) raffle tickets: one for the regular entertainment tickets and one for the Grand Prize.
3. Raffle tickets are limited to one of each color per person per ticket giveaway.
4. No raffle tickets will be given out after we have been awarding prizes for 30 minutes.
5. Winners must be present when their raffle ticket is selected in order to claim prize.
6. Grand Prizes and Runner-Up Grand Prizes are limited to one per household (family members living at same address) per season.
7. There is no cash alternative for any selected prize. Winners are entitled only to receive the prize(s) that they have won. Any trades with other winners are at your own risk.
8. Player’s entry and acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use their name, photograph or other likeness or voice for purposes of advertising and promotion on behalf of WNPV Radio and the sponsoring businesses of “The Summer Spectacular Ticket Giveaway,” without further compensation and the Grand Prize and Runner-Up winners must fill out an "Affidavit of Eligibility” attesting to this.
9. Winner’s acceptance of any prize relieves WNPV and its participating sponsors of any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
10. Any taxes incurred through the winning of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Your advertising message on WNPV “The Talk Of The Suburbs” won’t go unnoticed. An experienced and professional award-winning news and sports team provides continuous local and national news, sports, weather and traffic, between 6 and 9 AM and 6 and 7 PM each weekday. We also keep you informed during the day with information updates on the hour and half hour.
Our active involvement in the community includes on-site coverage of special events as well as “Comment, Please by Univest”, the area’s longest running two-way talk radio format. “On the scene” coverage of local, college and professional sports makes for exciting listening as well. All this adds up to a carefully designed, interactive program format that ensures our listeners - your customers - stayed tuned, attentive and interested.
5:00 AM to 6:00 AM AMERICA IN THE MORNING
6:00 AM to 9:00 AM AM EDITION
(Monday through Saturday) All information - local news; national news from Fox Radio News; traffic reports; Suburban Weatherscope with accredited meteorologist; local sports; local business reports; “The Travel Minute” with Peter Greenberg; “America's Car Show”; and “The Fresh Grocer”, "Todd Starnes Commentary," "Rudy Maxa," and "Take Two with David Weiss."
12:05 PM to 1:00 PM COMMENT, PLEASE by UNIVEST
Local telephone talk with Darryl Berger
1:05 PM to 3:00 PM THE CLARK HOWARD SHOW
“The Consumer’s Champion”
3:05 PM to 5:00 PM THE DAVE RAMSEY SHOW
Solutions for life and money.
5:05 PM to 7:00 PM PM EDITION
(Monday through Friday) All information - local news; national news from Fox Radio News; traffic reports; Suburban Weatherscope; local sports; NASCAR Today and Garage Pass and Inside Penn State Athletics
7:00 PM to 10 PM YAHOO SPORTS RADIO
National Sports Talk and Scores
4 AM to 5 AM YAHOO SPORTS RADIO
National Sports Talk and Scores
10:05 AM to 11:00 AM Saturday Bux-Mont Live!
with John Ralston
11:05 AM to 1PM Saturday ASK THE HANDYMAN
with Glenn Haege
Sat-Sun YAHOO SPORTS RADIO
Coverage and conversation on all the weekend sporting events
6:30 AM to NOON Sunday
Religious Services & Programs
High School sports; NASCAR & IRL racing; Penn State sports; Phillies baseball; Univest Grand Prix bicycle race.