Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Clark Howard is America’s consumer champion! Call him frugal, call him cheap, but Clark is looking out for you Whether you’re refinancing your house or wrestling with credit card debt.
Clark is on AM-1440 weekday afternoons from 1-4.
Your pocket protector is not just another pretty face on the radio. He is an Atlanta native who has always been very involved in improving his community and has started several civic programs. In 1993 he opened the Consumer Action Center, an advice center dedicated to helping consumers that is staffed by over 140 volunteers
He found his way into public life almost by accident. While he was living the life of leisure, he was asked to be a guest on a radio show about travel. Clark’s new career just appeared out of nowhere.
- Bannon Offers Brochure on Home Improvement Contractors February 21, 2017
- Thief Enters Hatfield Business Through Roof February 21, 2017
- Bowman: Perfect Time For Sports Complex in Montco. February 17, 2017
- Sesno: President is Using Fake News For His Benefit February 17, 2017
- Montco. Company Accused of Hiring Undocumented Workers February 17, 2017