Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Clark Howard is America’s consumer champion! Call him frugal, call him cheap, but Clark is looking out for you Whether you’re refinancing your house or wrestling with credit card debt.
Clark is on AM-1440 weekday afternoons from 1-4.
Your pocket protector is not just another pretty face on the radio. He is an Atlanta native who has always been very involved in improving his community and has started several civic programs. In 1993 he opened the Consumer Action Center, an advice center dedicated to helping consumers that is staffed by over 140 volunteers
He found his way into public life almost by accident. While he was living the life of leisure, he was asked to be a guest on a radio show about travel. Clark’s new career just appeared out of nowhere.
- 41 Police Departments Involved in Drug Take Back Day April 28, 2017
- Travel Expert Weighs in on Treatment of Airline Passengers April 28, 2017
- Group Wants Convention of States April 27, 2017
- Towamencin Twp. Will Cover Cost of Destroyed Mailboxes April 27, 2017
- Delco. Man Arrested in Hatfield Twp. Domestic Incident April 27, 2017