Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Clark Howard is America’s consumer champion! Call him frugal, call him cheap, but Clark is looking out for you Whether you’re refinancing your house or wrestling with credit card debt.
Clark is on AM-1440 weekday afternoons from 1-4.
Your pocket protector is not just another pretty face on the radio. He is an Atlanta native who has always been very involved in improving his community and has started several civic programs. In 1993 he opened the Consumer Action Center, an advice center dedicated to helping consumers that is staffed by over 140 volunteers
He found his way into public life almost by accident. While he was living the life of leisure, he was asked to be a guest on a radio show about travel. Clark’s new career just appeared out of nowhere.
- Santa Will Be in Lansdale in The Mardi Gras Parade November 17, 2017
- Alleged Hacking For Better Grades Leads to Charges November 17, 2017
- No Tax Hike in Montco’s Proposed 2018 Budget November 17, 2017
- Five Members of The North Penn School Board Are Moving On. November 17, 2017
- Police Find Thousands of Child Porn Images on Laptop November 16, 2017