Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Clark Howard is America’s consumer champion! Call him frugal, call him cheap, but Clark is looking out for you Whether you’re refinancing your house or wrestling with credit card debt.
Clark is on AM-1440 weekday afternoons from 1-4.
Your pocket protector is not just another pretty face on the radio. He is an Atlanta native who has always been very involved in improving his community and has started several civic programs. In 1993 he opened the Consumer Action Center, an advice center dedicated to helping consumers that is staffed by over 140 volunteers
He found his way into public life almost by accident. While he was living the life of leisure, he was asked to be a guest on a radio show about travel. Clark’s new career just appeared out of nowhere.
- Lopez: Philly Mosques Are Command Centers For Jihad August 18, 2017
- Woman Sentenced For Stealing Money From Businesses August 18, 2017
- Gale, Arkoosh Fence Over Merits and Drawbacks of Groups August 18, 2017
- NPSD Closer to New Teacher Contract August 18, 2017
- State Rep. says Groups Like the KKK Thrive on Publicity August 17, 2017