Ria Gilday is the host of Let’s Talk Health. Every Thursday from 11:10-Noon, Ria shares information about the latest products making news in the world of complimentary medicine. Ria is the owner of Queen’s Health Centers in Souderton.
Ria M. Gilday is the director of Queen’s Health Center II. She received her undergraduate degree in Biology from Muhlenberg College. She then continued with graduate studies in the field of Immunology at the University of Penn. Dr. Gilday is a Licensed Certified Nutritionist and a Naturopathic Doctor.
Her work experience in the area of nutrition is quite extensive. It includes research at the world renown Fox Chase Cancer Institute in Philadelphia, PA., where she conducted nutritionally-related cancer research.
She is the formulator of LimuPlex for NaturScience, a whole food supplement that balances all body systems.
Ria has published tapes on a variety of illnesses and their nutritional connections as well as a video on cooking for health. She authored books on weight control and the spiritual empowerment book — Yes I Can… Yes I Will…
She brings years of experience to the Queen’s Health Center II — a premier wellness place, where she and her staff provide guidance and education regarding the Optimum State of Wellbeing.
- Lopez: Philly Mosques Are Command Centers For Jihad August 18, 2017
- Woman Sentenced For Stealing Money From Businesses August 18, 2017
- Gale, Arkoosh Fence Over Merits and Drawbacks of Groups August 18, 2017
- NPSD Closer to New Teacher Contract August 18, 2017
- State Rep. says Groups Like the KKK Thrive on Publicity August 17, 2017