Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
The Executive Director of the Partnership TMA, Peggy Schmidt hosts the monthlyTransportation Edition of Comment Please by Univest. On the second Thursday of the month between 12:10-1pm, Peggy talks with the experts about expanding transportation options in our regions.
Peggy Schmidt has been the executive director of the Partnership TMA of Montgomery County in Pennsylvania for ten years. Under her leadership the PTMA has implemented a fixed route shuttle bus system, livable community programs, car and van pool programs and travel training assistance for seniors and individuals with disabilities. Ms. Schmidt is a sought after speaker on transportation issues in the United States and Canada. She also writes a biweekly newspaper column on transportation and land use.
In her free time she is part owner of Ghost Tours of America with tours in the Outer Banks and Phoenixville, PA.
Peggy’s next show is Thursday, January 25, 2018
- Proposed Tariffs Could Hurt Local Distributors March 22, 2018
- PECO Prepares For Residual Impact of Nor’easters March 22, 2018
- Miller Sentenced For Accidental Shooting of Pregnant Wife March 21, 2018
- Quakertown Borough Police Looking For Two Missing Teens March 21, 2018
- Busy Month For PennDOT March 21, 2018