Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
The Executive Director of the Partnership TMA, Peggy Schmidt hosts the monthlyTransportation Edition of Comment Please by Univest. On the second Thursday of the month between 12:10-1pm, Peggy talks with the experts about expanding transportation options in our regions.
Peggy Schmidt has been the executive director of the Partnership TMA of Montgomery County in Pennsylvania for ten years. Under her leadership the PTMA has implemented a fixed route shuttle bus system, livable community programs, car and van pool programs and travel training assistance for seniors and individuals with disabilities. Ms. Schmidt is a sought after speaker on transportation issues in the United States and Canada. She also writes a biweekly newspaper column on transportation and land use.
In her free time she is part owner of Ghost Tours of America with tours in the Outer Banks and Phoenixville, PA.
Peggy’s next show is Thursday, February 9th , 2017.
This Thursday, we will have an update from SEPTA about many new projects and services impacting local residents with Ron Hopkins, Assistant General Manager of Operations.
- Bannon Offers Brochure on Home Improvement Contractors February 21, 2017
- Thief Enters Hatfield Business Through Roof February 21, 2017
- Bowman: Perfect Time For Sports Complex in Montco. February 17, 2017
- Sesno: President is Using Fake News For His Benefit February 17, 2017
- Montco. Company Accused of Hiring Undocumented Workers February 17, 2017