Michael Bruckner, host of “Premium Coverage,” heard at 11 AM on the 3rd Saturday of each month here on 1440 AM, WNPV, has an extensive background in property/casualty insurance including being the owner-broker of Bruckner Insurance Associates, a $6 million property/casualty agency from 1980 to 1996. Currently he is the President of Professional Adjustment Corporation and has been active with the company since 1998.
Mike attended both Montgomery County Community College and Temple University-Ambler. His specialty is risk management and first party property insurance losses. Mike is licensed as a Public/Private Adjuster in the following states:
Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Louisiana.
Michael’s goal is to help WNPV’s listeners receive the insurance property settlements they deserve. Mike supplies candid and direct advice on insurance claim issues. The ” insurance spin stops here” is his motto. We will bring on special guests to discuss the handling of residential and commercial insurance property claims. “Premium Coverage” is heard on the 3rd Saturday of each month at 11 AM.
Visit me on my website at http://www.proadjust.com or call my office at 215-641-6000.
- Lawmaker Proposes Tax Credit For E-ZPass Customers March 30, 2017
- Chief Dickinson Takes on Leadership Role March 30, 2017
- Burglary Suspect Caught on Video in Hatfield Borough March 30, 2017
- Act 89 Proving to Be Benefit to PennDOT and Drivers March 30, 2017
- Montco. and Bucks Healthiest Counties in Pennsylvania March 29, 2017