John Lewandoski an East Greenville resident was our guest on today's show. He has a new book that will be getting released to the public called, "Retirement's Missing Link: What Wall Street Doesn't Tell You and Main Street Overlooks." Below you can find a list of questions we had discussed. For more detailed information or to listen to today's segment please wist our archives on WNPV.
Questions We Discussed:
- Where are you from?
- When and why did you begin writing?
- Now that you’re somewhat retired, do you see authorship as a “career”?
- Do you have a specific writing style?
- What authors have inspired you most?
- Are you a strictly a realist or do you have interest in writing novels?
- What is most challenging in your writing attempts?
- Do you have an particular target audience for your readership? And why?
- We hear you are soon to release a new book- “Retirement’s Missing Link”. Please share with us?
- With all the books on retirement, how is yours particularly unique?
- Do most boomers think there’s a need for your information, your book?
- Is the book mainly for boomers or retirees?
- Have you had any preliminary reviews on the book?
- You mention a RSP (Retirement Success Profile). Tell us more about it.
- Are you self-publishing or having a publisher involved?
- How soon can we expect publication?
- Have you learned anything from the writing of your current book?
- Do you have advice for budding authors?
- Do you have anything to say for what may be your readers?
- Can you give us a WEBSITE at this time?